- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I worked at FreshBooks full-time (More than 5 years)
- World-class design team with a honestly amazing management team
- Humble and open work environment
- FreshBooks has a history of taking junior designers and pumping out superstars
- Lots of opportunities to grow and exciting problems to solve
- If you're looking to really specialize in one area (beyond mobile, payments, fintech) it may not be for you. FreshBooks hires and trains generalists who are very well rounded in all areas of product design.
I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at FreshBooks (Toronto, ON).
It was boring 2 steps, one was a behavioural one with the team and the next one with hiring manager. This is a company that likes to waste candidates time. They have been looking to fill this position for well over a year. And I was rejected because I didn't answer behavioural questions, seriously is that the primary requirement for Data engineers.