- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Flight Centre Travel Group Young (Australia) isn't hiring right now. Check out all Flight Centre Travel Group jobs
I worked at Flight Centre Travel Group as an intern (Less than a year)
* Stock options of 50% of the current market rate are available
* Your first 12 months is completely mapped out
* A really well thought out welcome package advising you of the perks
* The CEO responded and followed up with my concerns
* If you struggle you are effectively labeled and more pressure is put onto you, no attempts are made to assist your learning. Only informal meetings are used to remind you of the consequences if you don't start achieving high test scores. Not an effective motivator.
* For 3 weeks I had to share a room with a fellow candidate who would use cocaine and drink alcohol every night. Not good if you need your own space to unwind after cramming information into your head all day. This made it impossible to study outside training hours and was very stressful.
Advice to Management
More support needed for trainee's that live outside major cities.
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
Get this page going by posting your interview experience. It only takes a second, and your information is anonymous.Post an Interview