- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I worked at Electronic Arts full-time (More than 8 years)
- Great IP (Star Wars, Mass Effect, FIFA, Need for Speed, The Sims).
- Friendly international staff when connecting in person or online.
- 10 free EA Games a year.
- Reorgs of the business every 1.5-2 years.
- Lack of vision for mobile gaming.
- Analysis paralysis.
- Zero consequences for poor company decisions.
- HR ignore legitimate breaches of code of conduct from management.
- Peter Principle.
- Tendancy to gaslight staff.
- Play favourites.
- Zero career opportunities.
- Ignore team health results every year.
Advice to Management
- The first step to fixing a problem is first admitting you have one.
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
Get this page going by posting your interview experience. It only takes a second, and your information is anonymous.Post an Interview