- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at ENMAX full-time (More than 5 years)
I feel very fortunate to work here for several reasons. Here are a few:
- I get to use my creative skills and my ideas are valued.
- I'm part of an engaged group of caring people and supportive leaders.
- Good pay, bonus and time off, and decent benefits.
- I've been able to see the strategic way that ENMAX has adapted to changes in the industry as well as COVID-19.
- I've had the opportunity to meet the CEO and I'm confident we're in good hands.
Some groups aren't as willing to engage.
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ENMAX (Calgary, AB) in March 2018.
The process took about two weeks. A phone interview at first then a secondary sit-down interview with the manager and HR. representative. The interview took about 40 minutes with roughly 15 questions.