- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Deluxe Corporation Boca Raton, FL (US) isn't hiring right now. Check out all Deluxe Corporation jobs
I worked at Deluxe Corporation full-time (More than 5 years)
- Top notch work /life balance
- Excellent health benefits
- Wonderful family type environment. The people you work with actually care.
- Friendly, helpful, encouraging and optimistic coworkers
- Beautiful Office Space - bright airy, open concept cube setup
- Work from home benefits
- You are empowered to speak your mind and be transparent
- Discount on merchandise sold on the site
- Company Sponsored Annual Learning Summit, that not only enhances you professionally but personally. Employees are sent to HQ office for a week for workshops, bonding, and trainings. There is no expense spared to make you feel special. Wonderful dinners and team bonding opportunities.
- Frequent company sponsored lunches, mid day breaks for fun activities, and leave at 3pm before all holiday’s
- Ease when traveling with company credit card given for expenses, and not stingy on meals or transportation
- Falls below average on the pay grade scale, negotiate upfront, as there is very little room for growth where this is concerned. Yearly average “eco” bump of 2% as a salary increase.
- Small room for growth in Boca location
- The business growth is challenging as clients continue to leave, and new ones are hard to onboard
Advice to Management
Pay people what they deserve, and value the employees you have currently, that remain loyal and optimistic about the future.
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation (Boca Raton, FL (US)).
Applied twice. The first time in 2017, the second time in 2018.
The first time after several HR phone calls and a personality test, I visited the offices in Boca Raton, FL, and gave a technical presentation. The presentation had to be 4 slides with prescribed structure. I was contacted two months after about my availability. (I was not available, they waited too long.)
The second time the same HR person I talked to during the first time decided that "she does not have a good feeling about me." (Granted I had offers already and I was telling them to hurry up with details, interviews, etc.) I got the impression that they are too cheap salary-wise and the people they consider or hire for that position stay away or leave. (The salary is below market ~135K, but possibilities for a hiring bonus were discussed.)
That said the technical people I talked to were nice, interesting, and probably nice to collaborate with.
Reasons for Declining
Had other offers by swifter acting companies (with better salaries.)