- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Clio full-time (More than 3 years)
I genuinely mean it when I say joining Clio was one of the best things I've ever done. I've seen a lot of instrumental chang over the last 3.5 years and I can't imagine working anywhere else. I want to highlight a few things Clio has done over the last few months which I think speak volumes to the kind of company we are and the leadership we have here:
- All 500+ of our employees have been working remotely since mid-March due to Covid-19. Shortly after this shift, we were all given a $500 "build your home office" stipend. Pretty cool right?
- We commmitted $1 million to help the global legal community navigate the challenges of COVID-19. We consistently go above and beyond to help our customers and bridge the justice gap that exists in the legal industry.
- We donated $100,000 to Equal Justice Initiative to support the Black Lives Matter protests happening in the United States and around the globe.
- The leadership team encouraged all Clio employees to expense books on Clio's dollar on systemic raciscm. We can all do our part in becoming an anti-rascist organization and the first step is to educate ourselves further.
- We've hit record sales and customer success months despite the fact that we're going through a global pandemic.
People genuinely care here; about the customers, products and employees. There will be a day where I move on from Clio but I will ALWAYS be grateful for my time here no matter what. If anyone is thinking about joining, I HIGHLY recommend it if you want to really take off in your career. Clio helps develop employees and open doors.
You're expected to hustle. This environment isn't for everyone but we're pretty transparent about that during the hiring process. If you put in the work, and keep up with the change, then you can learn and devlelop a lot here.
Advice to Management
Keep up the transparency and humility.
For anyone reading this, no company is perfect and we're doing our best to make us the best company we can be. Trust!
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Clio (Vancouver, BC) in December 2018.
The interview process starts with HR then a second interview with the design team, followed by an onsite whiteboard design task to test your approach to a problem. Their office is in Burnaby, nearby BCIT.