- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Employees rate Cambridge 5.6% higher than the overall average
I have been working at AstraZeneca full-time (Less than a year)
Feeling as though you are making a difference in the world
Hot desking can be frustrating as can finding available meeting rooms. The opening of the new building in 2018 should help resolve this.
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)).
Assessment Centre - Full Day.
1) Panel gave presentation with overview of the company and of the interview process.
2) Talking to current graduates.
3) Presentation + questions.
4) Group activity.
5) Lunch with interview panel.
6) Traditional interview based on my skills and past experience and related questions around AZ core values.
7) Technical exercise.