- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Amazon full-time (Less than a year)
- I've had great work life balance
- Amazing people left and right
- The work has been genuinely exciting, and I'm eager to work every day
- Working remotely has made it more difficult to learn from higher-ups
- Very 'lead your own career', can be a pro or con depending on who you are.
On site interview lasted for 4 rounds: 2 technical and 2 HR. Technical was mainly focused on networking basics. For HR, preparing well from Leadership Principles is advisable. Interviewers were very friendly. The only drawback is saw is no breaks between the interview.