- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at AlayaCare full-time (Less than a year)
- Tremendous culture, people are great
- Corporate environment with startup feel and perks
- Upper management is great
- Lots of work to be done as company is in hyper growth
- Industry and service lines are difficult to understand at first
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you're doing!
Get this page going by posting a salary. It only takes a second, and your salary information is anonymous.Post a Salary
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AlayaCare (Toronto, ON) in June 2019.
I was emailed by the Alayacare talent acquisition specialist to set a phone interview which took place within a week and was told to expect a response just the next day. It's been almost two weeks now without any feedback despite emailing the specialist and inquiring of interview status.