Interview Question

Senior Technical Program Manager Interview

Amazon

what was most innovative technical work you have done

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

5 Answers

We have developed Virtual Music Instruments for A.R Rahman. These are musical bands worn to hand and these generate midi tones and sent over Air (two variants Bluetooth, UWB). A third variant is again demonstrated by A.R.Rahman in many concerts, with technology based on camera. All of these variants are used by A.R Rahman in various concerts.

Virtual Music Instruments on

We have developed a shirt button sized bat sensor with 6 DOF IMU, by detecting gestures, to measure bat speed, direction, different types of shots, statistical analysis. It was demonstrated and used in Champions trophy, by cricketers from different countries. It has become a product now.

Cricket Bat Sensor on

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.