Interview Question

were do u see urself after 5 years

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

21 Answers

my aim is to work hard and honestly at any pt. of time...and i see myself working in ur company as a hardworking and honest person

diptesh on

within 5 yrs i want to be as stable as holdiing myself to such a level where i can take care of my expenses

parchi on

i can tell u somthing that is mysterious,what i want to dedicate to you is smart work is better than hard work,effectiveness is better than efficiancy,then we can reach 100% purity in every activity.

abin c george on

WHO IS GOING SEE THE WORLD AFTER FIVE YEARS, DO YOU? IF I WILL BE SELECTE, I'LL GET THE TOP RANK OF THE COMPANY FROM MY OWN ABILITIES... THAT'S THE PLACE I'LL BE AFTER FIVE YEARS.

ANAND DEV on

I guarantee u, will not to give u ever chance to listen for Me that, u did wrong recruitment..

RAVINDER BHATEJA on

i dont know because the god decide it

nashik on

my aim is suxcess ,,,,, any how nd sir i m a fresher , i have no experionce in this line but i m looking for one chance ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

nikhil teotia on

i want to see myself at a stage where i can feel that this is the way to set up my career.

Motiul Islam on

anonymous

anonymous on

My aim is the company number one in world for hard working

ravi on

now, I am pursuing M.B.A. and I will work with honestly and will focus on company's goal and will achieve it. In Business, for become successful, will focus on internal and external environment.

MD.ASIF SAYEED on

after my 4 year i complete my btech degree then1 year i try to get job for experience&know the company tricks..& etc.. then i am build my own company ......

MD.ASIF SAYEED: on

Should have a stable position and enough money to live a healthy and balanced life. I think one should not run in a rat race of achieving more and more , sometimes just be calm, do your karma silently and be patient and wait for the moment.

CEO of apple

Anonymous on

Well, 5 years is a long way. If I work hard and make my present good so automatically my future will be better and secured. So I am concentrating in present to achieve success in future and touch the sky.

Anonymous on

As a successfull women in my whole life

Sonali on

i dont no....................

manu arora on

after my 4 year i complete my btech degree then1 year i try to get job for experience&know the company tricks..& etc.. then iam build my own company ......

derin on

i never decide my point before that time..whenever i feel satisfaction then i will create my point of dream ..but i never feel satisfaction

Rushi patel on

Sorry to say , but sir i wanna see myself at ur position where i'm able to take interviews of other candidates . with d support of ur's nd ur experience in ths company i get d motivation to grown up my skills for d same position on which u r ryt now

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.