Vice President Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Vice President Interview Questions

Vice president interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

You build your own role at Procurify. What do you want your position to look like in two years?

2 Answers

Typical Answers: I don't know. I haven't really thought about this. Tell us what you are trying to accomplish personally. Then we'll think of ways to make that work at Procurify and whether that is something you would be interested in.

In two years from now, i see my self as an Executive Officer, new generations learned to handle all life pressures as a CEO- operations, logistics, handling their financials ,, educating themselves through on-line learning or universities campus. Marketing today is about the "evolution of products to meet the end-customer demands. End-results are the objective ,, more revenues are the target , larger market-share is the approach and latest technologies are the methodology. Best of luck for everybody however the experience $ objectives may vary.

They asked about the reason I left my previous company.

1 Answer

Very traditional questions. Describe your experience relating to this specific skill noted in the description. Also asked top things that worry me about the role. And to discuss a time when things did not work out and how I dealt with it.

1 Answer

determine how to deploy earnings between investments & dividend payout, what are some of the considerations?

1 Answer

What steps will you take to make Travel Edge profitable?

1 Answer

How will you contribute to the company culture?

1 Answer

How will you help us build Trust with our customers?

Why Desjardins

1 Answer

Have you experience with dealing with Capital Markets Traders and Risk ?

Knowledge of Global Market Products