Ux ui designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Find jobs for ux ui designer

Ux ui designer Interview Questions

ux ui designer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you feel about working for adult content related websites?

1 Answer

It is not a problem for me, I am sure there are plenty of challenges to overcome, and adult content websites are among the most visited websites every day so user experience wise it would be a great experience.

Note: there was NO whiteboard design challenge

1 Answer

What is your design process?

1 Answer

Basic design questions such as do you have experience in B2B, working with a team and etc..

1 Answer

Q.1 Tell me about yourself? Q.2 What would you prefer UI or UX? Q.3 What is your experience and what kind of software are you working on a day to day basis? Q.4 What will be the biggest disruptor for the UX industry in the next 5-10 years? Q.5 Do you take any inspiration to know what's trending in UX Industry? Q.6 Have your run the Usability testing before for any real client projects and did you face any challenges while conducting Usability Testing? Q.7 Did you face any challenges while communicating with developers for your design decisions? Q.8 What are you more experienced at UX or UI? Q.9 Did you do the Illustrations by yourself in one of your portfolio project mockups? Q.10 Design the E-commerce Website of the Essential Oil Company to solve the problem of Business as well as the user.

1 Answer

How do you feel about working for adult content websites industry?

1 Answer

What is your "Job of Joy?" (aka what are you passionate about?)

1 Answer

How I would start building a website

1 Answer

If you are in the notification panel why is the notification icon inot highlighted to show that you are in this screen? Like facebook does it

portfolio