Ui designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Ui designer Interview Questions

ui designer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Note: there was NO whiteboard design challenge

1 Answer

It made sense why there was no whiteboard design challenge because the company does not follow the design process at all. As a UX/UI Designer you will receive a pre-prepared prompt (which you will not contribute to) and you will be expected to handoff a pixel-perfect high fidelity mockup.

What is your design process?

1 Answer

Explain what you did in your previous projects

1 Answer

Basic design questions such as do you have experience in B2B, working with a team and etc..

1 Answer

Q.1 Tell me about yourself? Q.2 What would you prefer UI or UX? Q.3 What is your experience and what kind of software are you working on a day to day basis? Q.4 What will be the biggest disruptor for the UX industry in the next 5-10 years? Q.5 Do you take any inspiration to know what's trending in UX Industry? Q.6 Have your run the Usability testing before for any real client projects and did you face any challenges while conducting Usability Testing? Q.7 Did you face any challenges while communicating with developers for your design decisions? Q.8 What are you more experienced at UX or UI? Q.9 Did you do the Illustrations by yourself in one of your portfolio project mockups? Q.10 Design the E-commerce Website of the Essential Oil Company to solve the problem of Business as well as the user.

1 Answer

How do you feel about working for adult content related websites?

1 Answer

1. Tell me a little bit about your educational background. 2. What do you know about ConnectedLab?

1 Answer

We talked about my experience and the project that I red design in detail.

1 Answer

describe how you resolved conflicts in past roles

1 Answer

What do you know about Jungle Scout and the products/services we sell? Why do you want to work here?

110 of 111 Interview Questions