Territory sales representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Territory sales representative Interview Questions

territory sales representative interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you feel about making 100 cold calls per day?

2 Answers

I would feel like I am not sufficiently preparing for my calls if I'm making 100 calls per day. Why am I not having better conversations? Am I not reaching the right people? Is my strategy not correct? I would say that making 50-60 calls with valuable contact on about 20 should be a good goal for me to grow my business. If I'm not making those 20 value contacts, that obviously my total call number would go up. But overall I feel like if I'm making 100 calls I'm not spending a lot of time actually bringing value to my clients, which is what I need to do to grow my business.

this isn't a question to test your strategy. this was a question to see if you are actually going to make 100 cold calls per day, because that is what your job is going to be... regardless if you agree with that strategy or not, you're going to make 100 "dials" each and every day.

Values are really big at softchoice so a lot of questions reflected the companies values. Also asked about the culture.

1 Answer

What do you know about the company?

Previous work experience

Typical sales questions

1 Answer

Have you had experience doing door to door?

1 Answer

Typical Interview questions. Tells me about your self? They wanted me to walk them through my resume for every job. What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses? Since I have previous sales experience they asked me to explained step by step how I went through a sales process in a previous sales job.

1 Answer

How do you stay motivated during hard sales times?

Why do you want to work here? How did you here about us? Are you a team player? What makes you stand out compared to another candidate?

Tell me about a time you managed to do a task with minimum instructions?