Technologist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Find jobs for Technologist

Technologist Interview Questions

Technologist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about yourself

3 Answers

I am working in Pathology Department Since August, 1997

I am Pathologist technicians perform laboratory tests on body tissues, cells and fluids to help pathologists arrive at diagnoses. Keep reading to learn about the education, skills, salary and employment outlook for this career and to see if it's the right one for me, According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), jobs for chemical technicians will grow by 2% from 2014 to 2024, while jobs for biological technicians are expected to grow by 5% during this period. Additionally, the agency predicts 27% job growth for forensic science technicians and 18% growth for medical and clinical laboratory technicians between 2014 and 2024. In 2015, the median annual wage was $44,660 for chemical technicians, $41,650 for biological technicians, $56,320 for forensic science technicians and $38,970 for medical and clinical laboratory technicians.

With associate or bachelor's degrees in public health, environmental science or environmental health, these technicians complete field and lab testing to track changes in the environment and explore the causes of pollution, under the guidance of environmental specialists and scientists. The BLS predicts faster-than-average job growth of 9% from 2014 to 2024. In 2015, the BLS noted a median wage of $43,030 per year for this profession.

How my experience can help me for the job I applied for.

1 Answer

Recruiter (HR manager) asked about previous technical experience (bacterial, cell culturing, various microscope work) as well as briefly asked about other soft skills (team work, ability to work with others, managing priorities).

1 Answer

What do you know about Windows?!!! and other offending and stupid questions Tonnes of irrational questions about your past experience and skills to humiliate you.

1 Answer

Where would you like to go with this job?

What's your salary expectation

1 Answer

What is your preferred communication style and why?

What is your strength

1 Answer

Explain situation when your co-worker had different opinion and how did you handle those situations?

1 Answer

Direct leadership role in previous position

110 of 203 Interview Questions