Technical Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Technical Project Manager Interview Questions

Technical project manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Did you have experience reporting the status of the project to Steering Committee members?

1 Answer

Yes, I have the opportunity to report status, issues, risks to the member of Steering Committee every month. During those meetings, I gained a lot of experience on how to present and handle though business related questions from Senior Management.

Tell me a situation where you handled conflicts in your last projects?

1 Answer

The broken windows operating test, didn't account for shortcut keys. In fact if you went to copy a file during the test with a Ctrl+C command it would fail that question for you as the test wanted you to highlight the area find the copy button in the drop down menu and then use the corresponding paste button.

Why work at Instacart?

1 Answer

More on design how to scale, what architecture I would use for a web, how would I build a image upload site, messaging, queues etc

1 Answer

Was asked all kinds of manager types questions, product etc motivations etc

Implement an LRU Cache, and a BST tree question

Some javascript questions on checkboxes, deselection a 3 state button

1 Answer

First question on parsing logs, finding most top 3 clicked links, as in a chain of links pg1 -> pg2 -> pg3, which has the most hits

1 Answer

What would you do in the first day joining our team as a project and production support manager?

110 of 25 Interview Questions