Technical business analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Find jobs for technical business analyst

Technical business analyst Interview Questions

technical business analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Would you be willing to move to Cambridge without relocation compensation

Sure

They ask you to sign an NDA. The business interview was a joke from the beginning. The interviewer was late and didn't even bother introducing himself. I had to stop him mid question to say hello and ask for an introduction! How can you be rude and then market yourself as a company that job seekers need to look to? The questions were open-ended but the interviewer veered toward asking about a particular job sector. Unless you've worked in that sector, there isn't a definitive answer that you can provide besides making assumptions but he seemed to want the exact answer to these questions even though its designed to see how the candidate would approach the problem. If this employee doing the interview is the face of Indeed, you might want to reconsider who you ask to meet with future candidates. Stay away from them as an employer.

1 Answer

If I can use the internal tools they are using.

1 Answer

The technical side was questions that were pertaining to my resume and the engineering life cycle. Behavioural was common sense behavioural questions but one should go on their website and see what thinks they are looking for specific behavioural questions.

1 Answer

Q: How did you do business documentation in the past?

Tell me about your experience with JavaScript, HTML and(or) CSS.

Test involved some maths questions, some questions on ZE and its product ZEMA

18 of 8 Interview Questions