Team Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Find jobs for Team Lead

Team Lead Interview Questions

Team lead interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Roleplaying customer calls. Experience with Mid level SMB clients. Critique of your AdWords Test Buildout.

1 Answer

Thank you very much for your feedback and apologies for the late reply. We agree that a test account build is a lot to ask of a new candidate, however, it is the most accurate way (that we've found) to vet one's technical ability on the subject matter. As you've outlined, the in-person interview is primarily in place to see if a candidate is a cultural fit however given the large volume of resume submission we receive, we must qualify our candidates before we bring them in for an in-person interview. Our sincere apologies that you felt this process was done in poor taste. It is not our intention to humiliate. SearchKings is always open to changing our processes to improve the experience of our customers, employees, and candidates alike. We will review your feedback with the department heads and search for an opportunity to improve the interview process for future candidates.

Why did you want to work at Tommy

1 Answer

What is the git command to change branches

1 Answer

How would you build out an HA data center?

1 Answer

What was the first product by Roots?

1 Answer

How would you restrict access to an internal network in a public environment?

1 Answer

What type of management experience do you have?

fashion knowledge

1 Answer

Everything that you can expect on regular job interview. Some technical questions, some personality questions, how to handle a difficult situation etc.

1 Answer

Can you tell me of a time you disagreed with your manager ?

110 of 121 Interview Questions