Solutions consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Find jobs for solutions consultant

Solutions consultant Interview Questions

solutions consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

WHAT IS YOUR AGE??? - A totally prohibited ground in HR context.

5 Answers

Considering that Deloitte is a big 4 consulting firm, a question such as WHAT IS YOUR AGE??? is totally ridiculous and unexpected and they could potentially get sued for it!!!! After having taking a course in HR I know that no employer is allowed to ask you questions such as your age??? I am not concerned about the fact that I did not get an offer but questions such as WHAT IS YOUR AGE??? etc are really prohibited!!!!

Look at the question: "What is your age?" That's different from "How old are you?" Answer accordingly.

Regardless of how you frame the question, its prohibited to ask that in an interview if it relates to age, thats the law. Ask any lawyer or HR person and they will confirm it for you. I have appeared for interviews for other Consulting firms and work for an equally reputed one currently after facing 4 rounds of interviews. In this case the interviewer asked the wrong question not the firm.

What have you been doing in the last year that you have been out of a job?

3 Answers

for all questions which regards situations with clients, if you are unsure of your answer, say that you would ask to put the client on hold while you review the account and you would ask a manager for a resolution. In overall, for all situations as for questions and answers; stay calm, listen to client needs and assure client that you will look into it to help for his situation. Also keep in mind that nothing is impossible, you can ask a manager for exceptions.

basic SQL questions

2 Answers

What are youre strengths? Do you have previous retail experience? Are you comfortable around people?

2 Answers

How many text messages are sent every day in Canada, and walk us through your thought process to get this answer.

2 Answers

What do you understand by customer satisfaction.

2 Answers

Explain the difference between a Java interface and a Java abstract class.

2 Answers

Describe how to traverse through a binary tree to find the maximum value at each level (code agnostic)

2 Answers

What is your experience in writing long documents and do you have any proof?

1 Answer