Software engineer internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Software engineer internship Interview Questions

software engineer internship interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How does C# handle memory management ?

2 Answers

Memory is automatically manage and cleaned with the garbage collector

heep & stack, ref var&value var, gabage collector, unmanaged resources&managed resources, finalize&dispose

How to create a class in any language?

1 Answer

Create a function that flattens a nested dictionary

1 Answer

Other questions included: A time where you found it difficult with a project and how you worked through that? What would you do if you found that your work is redundant? (I told them I would go to the manager and let them know, sometimes being a yes-man is not what they want, and its really not what you want. Although maybe they do need a yes-man, in my case I was lucky). What do you know about our company?

1 Answer

Technical question on a white board: make an algorithm that parse a text and extract specific information (dont remember exacly)

1 Answer

Before interview: develop a small program with a simple UI using whatever language you like . During the interview: given additional parameters, expand on the design/implementation.

1 Answer

Please tell me more about * on your resume

1 Answer

What was the hardest project you worked on?

1 Answer

Given a list containing the centers (on the x axis) and diameters of a number of balloons, determine the minimum number of darts you need to throw in order to pop all the balloons (you are throwing darts vertically, perpendicular to the x axis)

1 Answer

Why did you choose this particular IMU on your robotics project? Why didn't you use something capable of X?

110 of 215 Interview Questions