Shift Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Shift Supervisor Interview Questions

Shift supervisor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why Starbucks?

1 Answer

This is a simple question in its nature, but can be difficult. I researched the company. I listed specific programs I like that encourage me to work there. Identify the morale and mission of Starbucks and incorporate that when you answer about your life. Know your stuff. General answers are very bad.

N/A- there questions are typical interview questions that probably have not changed since Starbucks opened (why did you choose Starbucks, example of difficult situation, time of leadership, where you see yourself in 5 years etc.). The interviews are usually informal, candidates are offered a drink and interviewed at a table in the store, but candidates should still dress for a semi-formal interview, many people (mostly teens) showed up in jeans and t-shirts that do not make a good first impression - wear business casual!

1 Answer

Why would you like to work for Starbucks ?

1 Answer

What do you think you have to deal with an upset customer? What you should do when there is a situation where the customer is allergic and your colleague have goofed up? In general, how much time you would need to learn every aspect of this job?

1 Answer

Do you like serving people

1 Answer

Why did you applied for the job?

1 Answer

What are you Salary expectations?

1 Answer

What makes Caffè Verona special?

1 Answer

where did you work before ? do you have problems working part time

110 of 65 Interview Questions