Senior Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Senior Software Developer Interview Questions

Senior software developer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The following code creates an unnecessary temporary variable. How would you change it to be more efficient? C++ code that searches an unsorted list...

2 Answers

If efficiency is so important that you want to save the cycles in instantiating a new variable, you will save a lot more by using a hash map for the data structure in the first place.

I guess you didn't get the job. Lucky employer.

This kind of test doesn't imply any 1-1 interview, nor technical verbose definition, nor any multiple choices, but is rather mainly an online simulation test aimed on your understanding of automated testing. That's what the test is mainly about. The idea is being able to generate 50 successful tokens in a row through username&password login. So in order to get a successful token, you'll first be asked to find a way to generate proper username and password combination to login. A hint... the username and password are the same and are mainly composed of four identical numbers series... At least the combo worked in my case... The next catch is to override a maximum of 10 tries. When you'll reach the 10th you'll probably hit a message saying you've been detected as a bot! A way to override this issue by clearing the cache at 9 and also restarting same session with different fake Selenium drivers and proxies. As proof of success, I also added a line of code enabling to take a print screen jpeg image of each successful token and save it on temp directory, just to make sure. So that was it.

1 Answer

What you do if you cannot get something from upper management you need?

2 Answers

Technical background

1 Answer

Kept asking me how I would optimize the solution even further and further.

1 Answer

Why are you using an enterprise solution for a web application built for a cup cake shop (the problem was building a web app for a cup cake shop)?

1 Answer

How did you hear about us?

1 Answer

Some database related questions?

1 Answer

Read and explain a block of code, then re-implement it in a programming language of your choice.

Implement Tic Tac Toe game using a language of your choice.

110 of 207 Interview Questions