Senior Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Senior Software Developer Interview Questions

Senior software developer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The following code creates an unnecessary temporary variable. How would you change it to be more efficient? C++ code that searches an unsorted list...

2 Answers

If efficiency is so important that you want to save the cycles in instantiating a new variable, you will save a lot more by using a hash map for the data structure in the first place.

I guess you didn't get the job. Lucky employer.

This kind of test doesn't imply any 1-1 interview, nor technical verbose definition, nor any multiple choices, but is rather mainly an online simulation test aimed on your understanding of automated testing. That's what the test is mainly about. The idea is being able to generate 50 successful tokens in a row through username&password login. So in order to get a successful token, you'll first be asked to find a way to generate proper username and password combination to login. A hint... the username and password are the same and are mainly composed of four identical numbers series... At least the combo worked in my case... The next catch is to override a maximum of 10 tries. When you'll reach the 10th you'll probably hit a message saying you've been detected as a bot! A way to override this issue by clearing the cache at 9 and also restarting same session with different fake Selenium drivers and proxies. As proof of success, I also added a line of code enabling to take a print screen jpeg image of each successful token and save it on temp directory, just to make sure. So that was it.

1 Answer

What you do if you cannot get something from upper management you need?

2 Answers

The were testing on how will I give resourceful names to the Rest Api for various things. The URI. Another thing was how does MVC works and where is the REST api code written - both creation and utilization How is database connected to the program/ sotware overall.

Technical background

1 Answer

Kept asking me how I would optimize the solution even further and further.

1 Answer

Why are you using an enterprise solution for a web application built for a cup cake shop (the problem was building a web app for a cup cake shop)?

1 Answer

The phone screen is pretty simple, though I notice more and more that companies are asking for sale expectations; don't sell yourself short when it comes to this. For the short video call, the questions aren't too difficult, they ask you for your dev story, and they ask you why you'd like to work for Clio, among other things.

1 Answer

How did you hear about us?

1 Answer

Given a sequence of events, each having a start and end time, write a program that will return the sequence of all pairs of overlapping events.

110 of 237 Interview Questions