Senior project manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Find jobs for senior project manager

Senior project manager Interview Questions

senior project manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

You have a break for 11 months between your last job and today, please tell me what you were doing and why you took this break?

3 Answers

I looked a this time to reflect and to regroup and research opportunities further my career aspirations.

There could be very personal reasons for a break like that. It may have nothing to do with career or traveling, it may just be something personal. In other words: it may be nobody's business. Good questions to ask in reply are: "Why do y ou want to know? How will it help you to know that? Did you stop to consider that there might be a reason I didn't include it in my CV?"

Maternity leave

What are three types of estimating methods.

2 Answers

How long do you expect to continue to work for?

2 Answers

Do you know how to use microsoft project.?

1 Answer

Take home assignment was tough. It was a data analysis of roughly 5 million rows of data that requires cleaning and thorough analysis. The second half was a product design question asking to problem identify and solutionize based on the data analysis done.

1 Answer

The main question that the GM asked was if I know what I am doing.

1 Answer

The main question was if it would be Ok by me to work with them on various tasks based on my previous experience as a Financial Controller/Finance Project Manager, i.e. projects and help in the finance as well and any other tasks in the future

1 Answer

I answered the question in the context it was asked

1 Answer

They provided a story map and asked me to create a release plan around that in 30 minutes.

1 Answer

how to do you convenience the business that digital is important?

110 of 223 Interview Questions