Find jobs for senior performance marketing manager

Senior performance marketing manager Interview Questions

Senior Performance Marketing Manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
Senior Performance Marketing Manager was asked...May 3, 2021

The interviewer had not properly go through my CV. The questions were not relevant to my experience and skills. The type of questions were highly biased by their internal processes, which is not a good way to assess someone's skills, when the person has no idea of internal process and work routines. In addition to that I never received a proper feedback on my case study.

1 Answers

I answered all the questions but during the interview I was extremely disappointment at how low the willingness to understanding my potential was and how irrelevant to my experience their questions were. Less

Fraugster

I received an automatic rejection

Coya

How would you support paid channels with organic to upscale growth?

Vivy (Germany)

Worauf bist du besonders stolz?

Public.com

- Tell me about your previous roles - Why do you want to work here? - Why are you leaving your current/previous role?

Lingoda

Talk through the best performance campaigns you have been responsible in the past?

Uber

How would you describe your leadership style?

Omos Media

Was ist dir wichtig, damit du dich in deinem Job wohlfühlst?

Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 Interview Questions

See Interview Questions for Similar Jobs

senior digital marketing managerdigital marketing managerdigital product manager