Senior manufacturing manager Interview Questions

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
The Jaypee Group
Senior Manager- Manufacturing was asked...July 5, 2012

How will you control a big team (450 workman), while all are Contractor's employee and controlled by a company.

1 Answers

If a person have the manufacturing process and can help to contractor in efficient production (increasing Productivity), can handle them as the person wants. Less

Zimmer Biomet

Conflict Management

Teamwork

St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

Questions pertaining to my experience in handling and mentoring people and about fermentation

1 Answers

Described several situation that motivated and mentored people and improvement in work environment. Less

Cisco Systems

I was asked to review a part of a presentation and tell them what I the message was.

1 Answers

I do not remember the exact answer but I answered correctly

Ferring Pharmaceuticals

Pourquoi quitter votre entreprise pour venir chez Ferring ?

Capgemini

How value have you delivered in your past engagements to Customer? And How will grow your team?

Skip

1. What's your latest tough project?

Using out of date language and processes to base the interview discussion made the interview long and awkward.. The person being interviewed needs to be comfortable asking questions in order to figure out what people conducting the interview are asking . The most complicated part of the interview was being polite and not correcting the errors in the interview questions. None of the people interviewing understood or had a back ground in metallurgy or welding. Had to use very simple answers that did not show or support that I was competent in my trade/ profession.

More questions related to business acumen than manufacturing management.

Asked about hiring and layoffs. Was told corporate forced them to have layoffs and they selected an employee that had just relocated and started 3 months prior.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Interview Questions