Senior manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Find jobs for senior manager

Senior manager Interview Questions

senior manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

You have a break for 11 months between your last job and today, please tell me what you were doing and why you took this break?

3 Answers

I looked a this time to reflect and to regroup and research opportunities further my career aspirations.

There could be very personal reasons for a break like that. It may have nothing to do with career or traveling, it may just be something personal. In other words: it may be nobody's business. Good questions to ask in reply are: "Why do y ou want to know? How will it help you to know that? Did you stop to consider that there might be a reason I didn't include it in my CV?"

Maternity leave

What are three types of estimating methods.

2 Answers

All of my interviews were behavioral. All of them were focused on Amazon's Leaderships principles. You've got to know these principles inside out, and have multiple examples for each ( I personally had 4 -5 examples for each leadership principle).

2 Answers

How do you feel about dogs?

2 Answers

Where do you see yourself in 3 years?

2 Answers

How do you motivate people.

1 Answer

Describe your decision-making process when you need to assess an application for financing a line of business you know nothing about.

1 Answer

name a time that you had to deal with conflict

1 Answer

how to do you convenience the business that digital is important?

1 Answer

They provided a story map and asked me to create a release plan around that in 30 minutes.

110 of 533 Interview Questions