Senior Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Senior Manager Interview Questions

Senior manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How to deal with a highly talented individual which is highly contributing and has a unique skillset while being very disruptive to the team

1 Answer

Use a development plan around disruptiveness while providing him with more and more challenging assignments. If that does not work use personalized coaching methods.

what were you doing earlier and what was your role in the previous company

1 Answer

the difference between "==" and "==="

What is Earned Value?

Studies and Experience

1 Answer

It was very informal. They asked about my experience in general as well as some specific things about my skills they were looking for. Wondered why I would move to MNP.

1 Answer

Hiring manager: How did I handle stress. Would I want another role delivering this much stress?

1 Answer

The phone interview was the hardest. The hiring manager knew right away my background was perfect for the job. So, the hardest question was answering why I wanted the job, which was asked in phone screen & manager interview. A simple question, but since this job might be seen as a "step back" from my previous experience, it had to be handled excellently well.

1 Answer

Do you have expert knowledge in private wealth management

1 Answer

All of my interviews were behavioral. All of them were focused on Amazon's Leaderships principles. You've got to know these principles inside out, and have multiple examples for each ( I personally had 4 -5 examples for each leadership principle).

110 of 456 Interview Questions