Senior asset manager Interview Questions

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
Cabela's
Senior Asset Manager was asked...April 6, 2019

What can you bring that others can't; why should we promote you? What are you going to do that others wont think of?

1 Answers

You better be firm, quick, innovative, and unique with your answers. No waffling; cite results. Less

Although the position was listed as Senior Accountant - Distressed Debt I learned in the interview it was more of a loan reconciliation position. It was stressed that the person should enjoy loan reconciliations. This was a surprise since the position was listed as an accounting role. They also required a timed psychometric test, unusual for a loan reconciliation position.

CSC

Lot of questions to see if we are fit for the position they are looking for.

PNC Financial Services Group

How do you deal with difficult clients?

American Realty Advisors

Nothing unusual, except the length of the process.

Panera Bread

Tell me about your experience.

Freddie Mac

They asked about my valuation/appraisal experience.

ITC Holdings

n/a, they were all quite straight forward -- no 'games'. Much appreciated.

Charles Schwab

All other things remaining constant, if interest rates were shocked upward 100 bps, would this result in higher or lower net interest income (NII) sensitivity? Higher or lower economic value of equity (EVE) sensitivity?

WashREIT

Tell me one thing about yourself that I wouldn't know otherwise. Discuss your involvement on prior projects as stated on your resume What do you think your friends say about you regarding strengths and weaknesses

Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Interview Questions