Senior analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Find jobs for senior analyst

Senior analyst Interview Questions

senior analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If you are using QTP, how can you identify 2 pop up windows with exactly the same object id? So far I have no answer.

3 Answers

So far I have no answer.

QTP records the creation time object property for identifying the object. Which ever pop up window comes first is assigne creationtime = 0 and the nexxt one one is assigned 1, I gues on this basis we can differentiate between the two pop ups

Using Ordinal Identifier - Index

Help us scam people

2 Answers

1. Was given a scenario and was asked as to why the webpage of server wouldn’t open how I would I troubleshoot from outside the company and from within the company? What could be network issues? It was open ended discussion (Answers: Ping the gateways/check the traceroute) 2. Describe BGP and various concepts in BGP like EBGP multi-hop feature? 3. Stateless v Stateful firewall? 4. Some really advanced questions on TCP? 5. When would you use Type E1/E2 while redistributing OSPF and why? LSA types?? 6. What is Path manipulation in BGP and how do you manipulate routes in real time 7. Remote Access VPN questions 8. What are the reasons for BGP to be stuck in Active state? How would you troubleshoot the issue? 9. What is route-map and where did you implement in real time. I did okay on the interview. I think in the hindsight If I could have done something well, it would have been fact that I should have given my response enthusiastically and be more energetic during the interview. I kind of had bad week during the week of interview, by the time of interview I was mentally exhausted, I felt like I was not able to give my best and I think that and few other minor mistakes cost me the interview. Ultimately, they never responded again over the email. I checked online status on the same weekend, which showed a message that I was not among the finalists for that particular role.

2 Answers

Behavioral Questions to check if I would be a good fit to their culture

Why we should hire you?

1 Answer

What is your most significant achievement

1 Answer

Components of a testing plan?

1 Answer

Was asked everything in my resume. Each and every line was asked an explanation. I had blowed up a bit and had difficulty explaining. Was given a set of SQL queries to answer in a sheet of paper.

1 Answer

In what way did you have to regret being honest?

1 Answer

Mostly about previous experiences.

110 of 599 Interview Questions