Senior account manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Senior account manager Interview Questions

senior account manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

All of my interviews were behavioral. All of them were focused on Amazon's Leaderships principles. You've got to know these principles inside out, and have multiple examples for each ( I personally had 4 -5 examples for each leadership principle).

2 Answers

Stick to the STAR methodology, and provide as many detailed as possible. Focus on what you did specifically, what your team did, and most importantly what were the impacts / results of your actions.

As an Amazon employee who interviewed and hired a lot of people here, I've created a guide that has all the questions and winning answers from an Amazonian recruiter perspective. Please check it out at interviewjoy.com/services/interview-process-details/amazon-senior-manager-interview-questions/ . Pls also check the positive feedback at the bottom of that page! Thanks

Describe your decision-making process when you need to assess an application for financing a line of business you know nothing about.

Tell me about yourself.

1 Answer

experience, how would you apply that in SFDC, examples of similar sales done. working with xLoB teams etc.

1 Answer

Why I thought I would be successful and make money for TT?

1 Answer

What do you know about Cisco's data center strategy

1 Answer

Standard interview questions and then probe deeper. Nothing out of the ordinary, but you need to be prepared, RBC is thorough!

1 Answer

Tell me about your experiences?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work here?

1 Answer

Do you know what this job does?

110 of 32 Interview Questions