Consultant Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor.ca

Consultant Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA, US

1,576

Consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Is the Salesforce.com/Force.com platform a "relational database"?

5 Answers

It's up for your interpretation...

Yes it is, the platform is built on top of an oracle relational database.

@Gary just because the Force.com platform is built ON TOP of a relational database doesn't mean that it technically is one. It may have some similar constructs to a relational database, but it has some unique characteristics that make it markedly different, and also lacks some distinctive characterstics of a relational database. If I was interviewing you and you told me that the Force.com platform is a relational database because it was built on an Oracle DB I would give you +.01 points for knowing some relatively useless trivia about the underlying architecture and -10 points for not understanding the unique characteristics and limitations of the platform.

Do you have experience in this job area (product development) Are you interested in the position

3 Answers

Tell me about a time when you faced an ethical dilemma in the work place. Who was involved? How was it resolved?

4 Answers

If clock hands equal 0 degrees at 12:00 and 180 degrees at 6:00, then what is the acute angle between the hour hand and minute hand when the clock is at 3:15?

2 Answers

Do you know how to summarize a table?

2 Answers

Do you know the three pillars of Thoughtworks

3 Answers

Do you feel comfortable kicking someone out that is doing something dangerous and handling situations like this ?

What would you do if ..

4 Answers

Why do you want to work for Accenture?

2 Answers

(2011) How would you advise Toyota on their recent car-safety issues?

110 of 1,576 Interview Questions