Consultant Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor.ca

Consultant Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA, US

1,454

Consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Is the Salesforce.com/Force.com platform a "relational database"?

5 Answers

It's up for your interpretation...

Yes it is, the platform is built on top of an oracle relational database.

@Gary just because the Force.com platform is built ON TOP of a relational database doesn't mean that it technically is one. It may have some similar constructs to a relational database, but it has some unique characteristics that make it markedly different, and also lacks some distinctive characterstics of a relational database. If I was interviewing you and you told me that the Force.com platform is a relational database because it was built on an Oracle DB I would give you +.01 points for knowing some relatively useless trivia about the underlying architecture and -10 points for not understanding the unique characteristics and limitations of the platform.

If clock hands equal 0 degrees at 12:00 and 180 degrees at 6:00, then what is the acute angle between the hour hand and minute hand when the clock is at 3:15?

2 Answers

Do you stay current on the financial services industry and market movements?

2 Answers

Situational questions and assessment of maturity/seniority. Questions on how I dealt with project members who did not pull their weight.

2 Answers

If this rubics cube were made of sugar cubes and all of the cubes on the outside got wet and I had to get rid of them, how many sugar cubes would be left?

3 Answers

Why do you want to be a Technical Client Consultant and what is your career track plan?

2 Answers

What is your most difficult task in you last consulting job?

2 Answers

You have eight metal balls of which one weighs .01 of an ounce more than the others. With a perfectly accurate tipping scale, in two tries, how can you find the ball that is heavier.

2 Answers

You have two buckets. One is a 5 gallon bucket and the other is a 3 gallon bucket. With infinite amount of water, measure out 4 gallons.

2 Answers

Should the government bail out the auto industry?

1 Answer