Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Find jobs for Sales Manager

Sales Manager Interview Questions

Sales manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If an agent does a outbound call to a client that is with a competitor and is happy with his services, Rogers cannot offer him a better price, and Roger have not benefit to offer to them how would you try to sell him a product?

2 Answers

Seriously? If this is the case give up trying to increase your market share in Québec cause you are basically saying that you have nothing better to offer the client!

First of all i listen more and more what our competitor have and if he have a better service and better price. I will go with our feature what we and our company is providing to our competitor. Every product or anything not matter with low price and all. If we are providing more facilities and more qualities on our products i really sure that our customer and competitor will understand what we want to sell. I never want to treat like a customer with him. I want to be more familiar with him and deal like a guest with our competitor.

At the question ''Why Softchoice'', they do not think ''I like computers'' to be a correct answer.

2 Answers

What type of car are you and why? Seriously...........

2 Answers

How do you deal with an angry customer that was your rep's fault?

2 Answers

They asked me what I sold at my old retail job. and then asked me to go through my pitch.

My Social Insurance Number

1 Answer

What are your strength and weakness, and share an experience you had to go through about customer service success?

1 Answer

Very, very, very (you get the picture) personal questions not allowed by law. In addition, to the typical cookie cutter interview questions.

1 Answer

Tell me about youself and why are you suitable for this role

1 Answer

Many behavioural type questions; given a particular situation, how would you handle it or what would you do?

110 of 348 Interview Questions