Sales Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Find jobs for Sales Executive

Sales Executive Interview Questions

Sales executive interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Are you familiar with Recall's 4 main document management services?

1 Answer

Proceed with caution if they tell you about selling all 4 major services in the region. Secure Document destruction is the biggest service for the region but profit margins have tumbled. In the past they have not been quick to invest in Digital Document Management or secure tape storage for the Vancouver region.

Whats the price of the software (A: $1,600 USD Software per user + 24k 2weeks of Services)

1 Answer

Describe to me how one of your sales call would go.

1 Answer

What do you know about the company and why do you want to work here?

1 Answer

Can you work independently?

1 Answer

Are you a team player and do you get along well with others?

1 Answer

What can you do for us which will help me to hire you?

1 Answer

The VP will have you spend 30 minutes doing puzzles, asking you random questions like "how is light created?" and then do Sudouko. It was a fun experience and he enjoyed doing this part of the interview. I had him explain the puzzle process as he had very specific outcomes. If you give up on the first puzzle the interview is over.

1 Answer

Very easy, they want to feel good about their hiring decision, act motivated, ready to start and work hard. Be ready for situational questions, best win, loss, difficult manager, etc.

1 Answer

It wasn't really a question, more an assertion: "You can sell anything, can't you!"

110 of 120 Interview Questions