Interview Question

Back End Developer (Java) Interview

-Berlin

Zalando

round 1: Why coming to Berlin from India? Why Zalando? What do you know about Zalando? Salary expectations? Do you have any questions? round 2: Tell me about about a situation when there has been a conflict between you and your colleague, how you resolved it. Tell me about about a situation when there has been a conflict between two of your colleagues, they approached how you resolved it. How do you convince people to choose a technology? Tell me about about a situation when you went against odds / didn't listen to your manager. How you convince people to help you with technical issues. Tell me about about a situation which proves you are motivated to take up challenges and learn new technologies. How you choose a a particular technology/solution from among multiple technologies/solutions.

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

4 Answers

They will be testing your interpersonal and motivational skills.

Anonymous on

round 3 questions: reverse a string recursively. explain architecture of Cassandra (I worked on Cassandra in previous projects) explain consistency configuration in Cassandra.

Anonymous on

Could you please post the questions that were asked to you and the kind of concepts that were touched upon, as part of the last 3 hour interview round?

Questions? on

How long did the overall process take from the start till you joined? Were you already in Germany while interviewing for this role?

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.