Retail sales manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Find jobs for retail sales manager

Retail sales manager Interview Questions

retail sales manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Would you be willing to do a sit in and observe on a Saturday 2-4

1 Answer

Yes but I do work every Saturday would Sunday work. The stated yes in the interview then became difficult when trying to arrange a sit in.

It was a group interview. Some of the questions I remember. What do you plan to do after graduate. How J Crew can help you achieve your goals.

1 Answer

The salary expectations question was tough, I thought I was prepared for wriggling out of it. Spend time researching the best way to get out of being the first to say a number.

1 Answer

Most of the questions are customer service based and fairly forward. Anybody that has any retail or customer service experience would have no trouble answering the questions. For the management interviews; these questions are more focused around the overall business and the managing of your staff.

No real difficult questions. Maybe when they ask which are the Rona values just because if you are new you don't know the answer. Bahavioral based questions (few) i.e. tell me about a time when you did not agree with your manager, what was it? what did you do to convice your manager your point of view and what was the final outcome? Evaluation of previous experience type of questions.

16 of 6 Interview Questions