Research scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Research scientist Interview Questions

research scientist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How much do you know this area (research topic)?

1 Answer

No very specific technical questions.

Details about SVM XOR problem How does the Gibbs sampler work for word prediction some NLP questions that I did not understand

1 Answer

Describe a situation where you had to be innovative to solve a research question.

1 Answer

How many masters degrees do you have for this position as project manager? How many years experience do you have in the construction industry?

1 Answer

To describe my experience in writing software to control a specific medical imaging product and what would I change about the framework of the platform I was used to working on if I could.

1 Answer

Simple questions asked, most of them related to working overtime to meet deadlines.

What are you strengths?

1 Answer

What do you think is the biggest difficulty in adapting from working in academia to working in industry?

1 Answer

I had a question based on my experience in working with industry and take a responsibilities for the project development and meeting deadlines. and also questions due to my soft skills like team work and also supervise people.

1 Answer

The coding interview consisted of a single problem: find how many sequences of integers sum up to a given number (e.g. if the input is 9, there are 2 sequences (2,3,4 and 4,5)).

110 of 49 Interview Questions