Remote assistant Interview Questions

Remote Assistant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
Whalar
Executive Assistant (remote) was asked...November 30, 2022

What are your salary expectations for this role? How many years of C-Level experience do you have?

Progress Residential

Tell me about your property management experience.

Progress Residential

Why do you want to work remotely?

Job Duck

Qué es lo primero que haces al despertar.

NewsNow

What type of news are you interested in? Where do you get your news from? Are you comfortable with remote working? What type of work environment do you enjoy?

OutSystems

What is the toughest experience you have ever encountered on a job before and how did You handle it?

One Vet

Really just the same old questions everyone typically expects on an interview- dry and unoriginal.

1st call was from HR for basic details and asked things related to my experiences

Trinity Health

(1 ) Describe your Remote Administrative Assistant style? What attributes of yours give you an edge over other contenders for this position? What motivates you in your job? What are you looking for in a company? What are your career goals? What is your typing speed?

2 Answers

My style would be Providing support services to a company executive or department from a distance often involves making phone calls, typing documents, reviewing reports, conducting research and participating in conference calls. I am a leader and a strong communicator. I’m also Agile, Able to Upskill and Reskill as Needed. I’m reliable,Flexible. Success is what motivates me to do a good job. Knowing the fact that my hard work and perseverance will help me achieve greater professional success is what keeps me going. In this job I’m looking for GROWTH and professional development and eager to learn new things and getting better at what I love to do. My career goals are to gain a new skill, and getting better at what I do. My typing speed is about 50 words or more per minute.. Less

I literally had this exact same situation happen to me. How did it turn out? Was it a scam? Im waiting on the "check". Less

Double

From the online assessment before the interviews, there was a calendar question with a picture of a calendar asking how you might adjust things to free up time that week, there were a couple of travel questions. I feel like if you aren't used to booking travel often and with executives that don't tell you exactly what they want the travel questions could be challenging. There are probably multiple correct answers which can make you second guess yourself. It's not multiple choice, you write it out like you would an email or itinerary.

1 Answers

If you are interested you should definitely apply and learn more. I think like anything else, everything isn't for everyone. The interview process has details and steps but talking with the recruiting team is not stressful and if you are used to details and problem solving with the work you normally do I think you'll feel totally comfortable. Less

Viewing 1 - 10 of 44 interview questions