Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions

Recruitment consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The Assessment Centre

2 Answers

approach the excercises as an evaluation how you will succeed in a sales role. Are you able to close? Ask for additional business etc.

What was the Assessment Centre like and what did they ask in the management interviews?

Would you be able to explain to me your understanding of the position?

1 Answer

How do you get up in the morning?

1 Answer

Did you do research on the company and can you tell us about the company? What can you tell us about our graduate program? Have you worked with Java before and what are your experiences with it? Any other languages you speak? Assessment Day Questions 1) Sort from highest to smallest: GB > TB > KB > MB 2) Exactly three films—Greed, Harvest, and Limelight—are shown during a film club's festival held on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Each film is shown at least once during the festival but never more than once on a given day. On each day at least one film is shown. Films are shown one at a time. The following conditions apply: On Thursday Harvest is shown, and no film is shown after it on that day. On Friday either Greed or Limelight, but not both, is shown, and no film is shown after it on that day. On Saturday either Greed or Harvest, but not both, is shown, and no film is shown after it on that day. Which one of the following could be a complete and accurate description of the order in which the films are shown at the festival? a) Thursday: Limelight, then Harvest; Friday: Limelight; Saturday: Harvest b) Thursday: Harvest; Friday: Greed, then Limelight; Saturday: Limelight, then Greed c) Thursday: Harvest; Friday: Limelight; Saturday: Limelight, then Greed d) Thursday: Greed, then Harvest, then Limelight; Friday: Limelight; Saturday: Greed e) Thursday: Greed, then Harvest; Friday: Limelight, then Harvest; Saturday: Harvest 3) Take %25 off of $200 and then take another %20. (No Calculators allowed) 4) The bag with the black and white balls question they usually have on the test. You can find the question somewhere in this site, as others have already posted it.

1 Answer

They asked a lot about me, and where I wanted to be in the next few years

1 Answer

Why do you want to work here?

1 Answer

What makes you stand out? What is your work attitude/philosophy?

How do you describe your current environment?

110 of 44 Interview Questions