Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca
Glassdoor Logo

Find jobs for Recruiter

Recruiter Interview Questions

Recruiter interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The Assessment Centre

2 Answers

approach the excercises as an evaluation how you will succeed in a sales role. Are you able to close? Ask for additional business etc.

What was the Assessment Centre like and what did they ask in the management interviews?

Do you have your past employers terms and conditions

1 Answer

Did you do research on the company and can you tell us about the company? What can you tell us about our graduate program? Have you worked with Java before and what are your experiences with it? Any other languages you speak? Assessment Day Questions 1) Sort from highest to smallest: GB > TB > KB > MB 2) Exactly three films—Greed, Harvest, and Limelight—are shown during a film club's festival held on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Each film is shown at least once during the festival but never more than once on a given day. On each day at least one film is shown. Films are shown one at a time. The following conditions apply: On Thursday Harvest is shown, and no film is shown after it on that day. On Friday either Greed or Limelight, but not both, is shown, and no film is shown after it on that day. On Saturday either Greed or Harvest, but not both, is shown, and no film is shown after it on that day. Which one of the following could be a complete and accurate description of the order in which the films are shown at the festival? a) Thursday: Limelight, then Harvest; Friday: Limelight; Saturday: Harvest b) Thursday: Harvest; Friday: Greed, then Limelight; Saturday: Limelight, then Greed c) Thursday: Harvest; Friday: Limelight; Saturday: Limelight, then Greed d) Thursday: Greed, then Harvest, then Limelight; Friday: Limelight; Saturday: Greed e) Thursday: Greed, then Harvest; Friday: Limelight, then Harvest; Saturday: Harvest 3) Take %25 off of $200 and then take another %20. (No Calculators allowed) 4) The bag with the black and white balls question they usually have on the test. You can find the question somewhere in this site, as others have already posted it.

Just experience qurestions

1 Answer

There were several question that I felt uncomfortable with, not necessarily unexpected or dificult

1 Answer

"What do you want to do with your life?" This was a tough question for a 23 year old that had no idea. They also made me discuss a lot about my prior decision making in University and past jobs. A little frustrating at the time.

2 Answers

How I found right candidates for the positions I was hiring for.

1 Answer

How do you get up in the morning?

1 Answer

Where do I see myself in 10 years.

1 Answer

Would you be able to explain to me your understanding of the position?

110 of 526 Interview Questions