Interview Question

Tax Analyst Interview

-Bangalore

EY

questions were,depreciation? Is gold depreciated?tax on agriculture income,tax slabs,probability,and one sum was also given to solve

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

12 Answers

Oh..thanku..n i will do let you know

Anonymous on

What sort of questions do they ask in managerial round in ey ? Can anyone tell me?

Anonymous on

But i am a fresher..so I don't have any of those documents..

Anonymous on

Can someone share their contact number? I have got few doubts

Anonymous on

Hey Hi i got offer letter today..joining on 5-7-15..Wat about u??

Anonymous on

i want to talk to you. Can you share ur number.

Annonymous on

Oh..did you try contacting them?n was in the mail recieved was it mentioned that your candidature is on hold??

Anonymous on

No it wasnt mentioned that my candidature is on hold but after sending those docs,i received thanx for sending ur cv/resume but i felt it was system generated and I contacted that HR many times but he doesnt pick the call nor replies,when hv u given the interview,which designation,which EY office???

Anonymous on

I gave the final round interview today it was tax analyst post and the office was rmz infinity. I got a mail stating its on hold and that they require the documents.

Anonymous on

Hmmm dont worry ul make it through,but if u make it dont forget to tel me k,All the Best!!and I left hope on EY n m placed in federal bank clerical yesterday itself

Anonymous on

After,you had sent the scanned copy of the pay in slip and other required documents to them..what was the next step after that??please update me because same is the case for me.I got a mail stating that my candidature is on hold n i need to send a scaned copy of required documents.

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.