Quantity surveyor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Quantity surveyor Interview Questions

quantity surveyor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Given the investment our company will make in recruiting and training you, can you give us a reason to hire you?

1 Answer

I have an eye for details because details matter the most. How many companies have failed because of just one tiny detail? Hire me and you’ll be sure I’ll find that detail.” Also I am someone who is not like anyone you know. I am the candidate you would not expect. You can hire a corporate clone, or you can hire someone who will bring something different to the company. That’s me. My capabilities extend into Preparation of Tender and Contract Documentation; preparation of Interim Valuations; Valuing of Variations; Contract administration of Contractual issues and ensuring that, projects are executed within reasonable limits of cost and time. I seek to provide work monitoring on site in accordance with the Contractor’s Method Statements and the Construction Health and Safety Plan, and endeavour to ensure the safety of all persons affected by the works, promptly report breaches to contractors and consultants in written form. Check that progress is maintained according to the building programme and advice on any likely cause for delay to the superiors and also provide sustainable building and ensure that projects are constructed in value for money.

3. What motivates you to put forth your greatest effort?

1 Answer

In few lines, briefly tell me about yourself.

13 of 3 Interview Questions