Quality manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Quality manager Interview Questions

quality manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Do you write poetry? (this was for a QA position)

3 Answers

I have written poetry for school and I did some writing on my own in university. I have more recently written haiku's and limericks. I get this creativity from my father who is constanly writing poetry.

wow !! u r lucky fellow .to get this question :)

Please share few questions ,frequently asked in Canada for Quality assurance, i just want to know the template.

How do you solve a problem?

1 Answer

Was I willing to relocated?

1 Answer

Questions on Selenium was asked - some of the questions asked were why did you not challenge the decision of the upper management. Even after explaining the fact why billing was so important for the client was the question. May be they forgot that billing is a major part in the IT industry If they get the work done with less dollar Client will be more happy. Did not ask about the QA management or the utilization plan or Business expansion plan, more question were asked on Selenium and how did it work. not sure if they were prepared to interview QA Manager.

Experience with Regulatory Affairs

1 Answer

What would you do if you saw a Colleague cheat the company?

1 Answer

Did I like a teamwork style environment?

1 Answer

Behavioral questions regarding working under pressure

Many & varied.

1 Answer

The most difficult question was "How aggressive can you be when the quality is just not there?" by a member of a different team who clearly wanted a no-excuse tiger of a response. Everything else was in regards to my experience and background, what I had done in my previous positions.

110 of 48 Interview Questions