QA Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Find jobs for QA Analyst

QA Analyst Interview Questions

QA analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Written Test Question - 4 people with different speeds respectively 1,2,5,10 min and a bridge can only hold 2 persons at a time and you have only 17 min left. How do you cross the bridge?

7 Answers

How about this, just a trial: 10 and 1 in 1st slot total time taken by them- 10 mins 5 and 2 in 2nd slot ,total time taken bye them - 5 mins so they can pass the bridge in 15 mins.

10 minute goes first, along with 5 min individual. The once the individual with the lower time crosses the 10 minute individual is still on the bridge for another 5 mins. so allow 2 min individual onto bridge and 10 min indvidual will have 3 mins left to complete. let 1 min individual cross and they'll be done before the 10 minute individual Total time: 10 mins

No. 1 and No. 2 go across: 2 minutes No. 2 returns with flash: 2 minutes No. 3 and No. 4 go across: 10 minutes No. 1 returns with flash: 1 minute No. 1 and No. 2 go across: 2 minutes = 17 minutes

What are your perceptions of e-learning in the mobile space?

2 Answers

If you are using QTP, how can you identify 2 pop up windows with exactly the same object id? So far I have no answer.

3 Answers

Written Test Question - Johnny's mother had three children. One was named March. Another one was names April. So, what is the third child's name?

2 Answers

most of the questions were unrelated to the job, specially trying to confuse you by digging deep into every single word you wrote on your resume

1 Answer

What do you want to work for us?

What are my passions

1 Answer

The guy asked me if I know what the quality means. His example of quality was super-expensive designer bags that his girlfriend impulse-buys on the internet. No, that is NOT a joke. He was visibly not interested in the whole process, I could tell. Not a single technical question, and his answers to mine were vague. My guess is he is a lousy programmer, even though he doesn't have to be one to do his job.

4 Answers

What do you like doing outside work?

1 Answer

3 light-bulbs in a room with 3 switches in another room. You can only go into the room once, how do you determine which switch goes to what bulb?

110 of 355 Interview Questions