Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Find jobs for Project Manager

Project Manager Interview Questions

Project manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What are the criteria you use to measure project success?

2 Answers

From my perspective, project success criteria is specific to each project, and has to be something the stakeholders involved can understand and get behind. Different teams will have different criteria for success because different people are involved. So it's a tough question to answer.

Each project has project-specific success criteria; however, the general success criteria for any project would be project completion on time, on budget, according to expected quality standards (classic triangle), plus customer satisfaction being the most important one.

More on design how to scale, what architecture I would use for a web, how would I build a image upload site, messaging, queues etc

1 Answer

Was asked all kinds of manager types questions, product etc motivations etc

Implement an LRU Cache, and a BST tree question

Some javascript questions on checkboxes, deselection a 3 state button

1 Answer

First question on parsing logs, finding most top 3 clicked links, as in a chain of links pg1 -> pg2 -> pg3, which has the most hits

1 Answer

Personal projection for fdi growth

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

1 Answer

Normal questions about the organization, team working, managing issues, escalations and so on.

1 Answer

They asked their basic 2 questions then they were listening to me for 20 minutes. Other "dude-manager" sat - gazed, gazed and gazed. *I felt he was eating my flesh. it was very awkward.

110 of 676 Interview Questions