Project controls Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Project controls Interview Questions

1,419

project controls interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Written Test Question - 4 people with different speeds respectively 1,2,5,10 min and a bridge can only hold 2 persons at a time and you have only 17 min left. How do you cross the bridge?

8 Answers

How about this, just a trial: 10 and 1 in 1st slot total time taken by them- 10 mins 5 and 2 in 2nd slot ,total time taken bye them - 5 mins so they can pass the bridge in 15 mins.

10 minute goes first, along with 5 min individual. The once the individual with the lower time crosses the 10 minute individual is still on the bridge for another 5 mins. so allow 2 min individual onto bridge and 10 min indvidual will have 3 mins left to complete. let 1 min individual cross and they'll be done before the 10 minute individual Total time: 10 mins

No. 1 and No. 2 go across: 2 minutes No. 2 returns with flash: 2 minutes No. 3 and No. 4 go across: 10 minutes No. 1 returns with flash: 1 minute No. 1 and No. 2 go across: 2 minutes = 17 minutes

You have 9 marbles which are all the same weight, except for one which is slightly heavier than the others. You also have an old?style balance, which allows you to weigh two piles of marbles to see which one is heavier (or if they are of equal weight). What is the fewest number of weighings that you can make which will tell you which marble is the heavier one ?

4 Answers

The guy asked me if I know what the quality means. His example of quality was super-expensive designer bags that his girlfriend impulse-buys on the internet. No, that is NOT a joke. He was visibly not interested in the whole process, I could tell. Not a single technical question, and his answers to mine were vague. My guess is he is a lousy programmer, even though he doesn't have to be one to do his job.

4 Answers

What do you expect from this position?

3 Answers

Do you write poetry? (this was for a QA position)

3 Answers

Do you know what sector of the government we fall under?

3 Answers

Why do you want to work here?

3 Answers

If you are using QTP, how can you identify 2 pop up windows with exactly the same object id? So far I have no answer.

3 Answers

Why are you wasting my time?

2 Answers