Principal consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Find jobs for principal consultant

Principal consultant Interview Questions

principal consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Provided with a hypothetical scenario involving a social media bullying incident with the involvement of parents and police.

1 Answer

Described in detail how to use senior district administration and legal assistance to work through the issue.

La connaissance du poste: quel est votre compréhension de votre rôle dans ce poste

1 Answer

Which of the two jobs are you interested in?

1 Answer

First “interview” was more than 25 minutes of HR explaining their company, followed by 10 minutes of open time for me to introduce myself. Very unusual. During interview 2, was asked what I would do if I bought an IKEA bookshelf that was missing instructions. Really? The tricky question is you will he asked how comfortable you are working with a religious group of which you are not a member. Organization is run by Plymouth Bretheren Church exclusively for church kids, but all employees are allegedly outside of this church group, per HR. What they won’t tell you is that you are expected to conform to their dress code expectations, even during the interview. This was never disclosed in the interview process or in any of their web presence.

1 Answer

How have you dealt with problem customers

1 Answer

Tell us why do you want to work at Impact?

1 Answer

Technical depth of knowledge on the subject matter for which I was hired.

1 Answer

Very disappointed with their work style, In terms of HR recruiters' professional and efficiency, many talents did not get respect and will definitely get rid of your company in their admired company list.

1 Answer

What is a closure in JavaScript

1 Answer

If I knew how to submit NOI for Ministry of Education.

110 of 56 Interview Questions