Portfolio manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Find jobs for portfolio manager

Portfolio manager Interview Questions

portfolio manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

They asked me what my career goal is. I am currently a CFA level three candidate and have been in asset management for a few years. One of the rea

1 Answer

I am currently a CFA level three candidate and have been in asset management for a few years. One of the reasons for me to apply for this role is to eventually become a portfolio manager one day to manage money. Their answer was horrible. They said it's not possible in their office and they want the candidate to be on this role for ever for their rest of lives. Then they asked me what I say after I know this situation...... A few days later, they canceled this position and changed it to portfolio management associate(sales support)

Are you willing to speak in front of an audience?

1 Answer

What are your salary expectations?

1 Answer

Why do you want to be at Wealthsimple?

Assignment and presentation.

1 Answer

surprisingly they didn't ask any question about the size of portfolio I was managed in the past but, they told me what I described in my resume is perfectly matching with what they need

1 Answer

Do you mind working at DRDC?

How the TMForum SID entities are modeled

1 Answer

Questions, at least in my case, were situational questions. e.g. If you run to resistance, or someone not cooperating, or not performing what would you do. Give us a example/situation where you had to e.g. discipline, motivate, give bad news to executives or to an employee? What are principals in project management, Business Consulting etc.. Give us an example of a time when a project was not successful, what were the resons?

110 of 20 Interview Questions