Pharmacy assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Pharmacy assistant Interview Questions

pharmacy assistant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Asked about how you handle customers who are upset.

2 Answers

I would ask questions about the situation. I will apologize for inconvience and will try my best to resolve if possible , otherwise will choose supervisor. My objective will be to save each customer visiting us.

NONE, the most ridiculous interview, barely asked me any relevant questions. Mostly wanted to gloat about himself and his pharmacy. Had such a big ego, even went as far as to insult a medical student who couldn't do his test, which by the way he doesn't even give you enough information to complete. He threw in a "what are your strengths" just to cover his bases it seemed for it to be considered "an interview".

1 Answer

What I would contribute to the store in my position, my availability, and my understanding about the roles of a PA. He was very polite and poised. I believe the in-person interview went well, and I hope that Shoppers Drug Mart would confirm the job position so that I could start as soon as possible.

1 Answer

Have you had a difficulty with a coworker? How did you handle it?

1 Answer

How you Deal with difficult customer

1 Answer

Can you read prescriptions?

Reason for applying

1 Answer

Why do you want to work here

1 Answer

- Name a time you had to deal with a difficult coworker. What did you do?

general questions about PC products