Pharmacy Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Pharmacy Assistant Interview Questions

Pharmacy assistant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What I would contribute to the store in my position, my availability, and my understanding about the roles of a PA. He was very polite and poised. I believe the in-person interview went well, and I hope that Shoppers Drug Mart would confirm the job position so that I could start as soon as possible.

1 Answer

Patient teaching, drug delivery, cashier, and assisting. These were the roles that we've discussed and about my willingness to learn about the many different products that Shoppers Drug Mart carries. Shoppers is a very good company to start with and to grow with, career-wise. My overall experience with the interview by the owner was very good and I was really relaxed.

Nothing in particular, mostly related to years of experience

Can you read prescriptions?

Time management

1 Answer

Have you had a difficulty with a coworker? How did you handle it?

1 Answer

How did you deal with big changes in your life?

They didn't ask me any questions regarding the job. They only asked me about me about my experience and ended it like they wanted to end it as soon as possible with an avoiding attitude

Tell me about a time that you had to deal with a difficult customer and how you handled that situation. What are two of your strengths and one of your weaknesses? What can make a team inefficient? Your coworker comes to work exhausted and hardly does any work, how would you handle this situation? What makes you the best candidate for this position? Tell me about a time when you had to make a difficult career choice. If someone calls in sick and you have to work by yourself when it is very busy, how would you handle that situation? What do you know about this company? Do you know the store policy?

110 of 34 Interview Questions