Pharmacy assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Pharmacy assistant Interview Questions

pharmacy assistant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Asked about how you handle customers who are upset.

2 Answers

I would ask questions about the situation. I will apologize for inconvience and will try my best to resolve if possible , otherwise will choose supervisor. My objective will be to save each customer visiting us.

Have you had a difficulty with a coworker? How did you handle it?

1 Answer

NONE, the most ridiculous interview, barely asked me any relevant questions. Mostly wanted to gloat about himself and his pharmacy. Had such a big ego, even went as far as to insult a medical student who couldn't do his test, which by the way he doesn't even give you enough information to complete. He threw in a "what are your strengths" just to cover his bases it seemed for it to be considered "an interview".

1 Answer

What I would contribute to the store in my position, my availability, and my understanding about the roles of a PA. He was very polite and poised. I believe the in-person interview went well, and I hope that Shoppers Drug Mart would confirm the job position so that I could start as soon as possible.

1 Answer

Can you read prescriptions?

Reason for applying

1 Answer

- Name a time you had to deal with a difficult coworker. What did you do?

1 Answer

What questions would you ask a new patient to the pharmacy?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work here?

general questions about PC products