Pharmacy Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Pharmacy Assistant Interview Questions

Pharmacy assistant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What I would contribute to the store in my position, my availability, and my understanding about the roles of a PA. He was very polite and poised. I believe the in-person interview went well, and I hope that Shoppers Drug Mart would confirm the job position so that I could start as soon as possible.

1 Answer

Patient teaching, drug delivery, cashier, and assisting. These were the roles that we've discussed and about my willingness to learn about the many different products that Shoppers Drug Mart carries. Shoppers is a very good company to start with and to grow with, career-wise. My overall experience with the interview by the owner was very good and I was really relaxed.

Time management

1 Answer

- Name a time you had to deal with a difficult coworker. What did you do?

1 Answer

- Name a time you had to deal with a difficult customer. What did you do? - Strengths? Weaknesses? Etc.

1 Answer

name a time you were late - what happened

what was the most difficult situation ever faced at workplace and how did you handle it? What are responsiblities in your role. How was relationship among you and coworkers? How familiar are you with pharmacy system.

The most difficult question from my interview was "Taking into consideration all of your past job and volunteer experiences, which one did you enjoy the most and why?"

Reason for applying

1 Answer

How would you juggle mutiple tasks?

110 of 25 Interview Questions