New accounts specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

New accounts specialist Interview Questions

new accounts specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

WHAT IS YOUR AGE??? - A totally prohibited ground in HR context.

5 Answers

Considering that Deloitte is a big 4 consulting firm, a question such as WHAT IS YOUR AGE??? is totally ridiculous and unexpected and they could potentially get sued for it!!!! After having taking a course in HR I know that no employer is allowed to ask you questions such as your age??? I am not concerned about the fact that I did not get an offer but questions such as WHAT IS YOUR AGE??? etc are really prohibited!!!!

Look at the question: "What is your age?" That's different from "How old are you?" Answer accordingly.

Regardless of how you frame the question, its prohibited to ask that in an interview if it relates to age, thats the law. Ask any lawyer or HR person and they will confirm it for you. I have appeared for interviews for other Consulting firms and work for an equally reputed one currently after facing 4 rounds of interviews. In this case the interviewer asked the wrong question not the firm.

What is the difference between retail and global wealth?

4 Answers

Tell me about yourself Why you want to work for Rogers and what interested in applying here Technical questions based off resume Scenario questions based on position skillsets

3 Answers

Technical questions verifying your resume.

3 Answers

How to multiply a number by 7 without using + and * operators?

3 Answers

Using a language of your preference, write a method that returns the most common character in a string.

2 Answers

Technical questions (They said there is no technical interviews)

2 Answers

Describe the technical accomplishment you’re most proud of. Why are you particularly proud of this accomplishment? What challenges did you face? What lessons did you learn for your next project?

2 Answers

Q1: Ciphering and Deciphering text like Encryption and Decryption of a string with given key value pairs. Q2: Requirements were very unclear. Q3: Create a game with 10X10 block loke battleship with 2 player functionality.

1 Answer