Merchandiser Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Merchandiser Interview Questions

merchandiser interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why should i hire you for this position?

3 Answers

Because i'll dedicate myself to this job and make sure i perform well everyday.

because i believe i will do an exceptional job at it and it can help be my own person and independent since i will have a source of income

This is the most important question.why should I hire you. I am not giving those fake promises that I can do everything for my job.yes I do but it's as per my job requirements.which candidates the superior looking for the company. And i am the person respect them and their choices.but I would like share something here now. As everyone say i can do anything what my company want me to do.and I take the all responsibilities the company looking from employer.the most important thing that am ready to learn and willingness and hunger to learn company new concepts and ability. I have the confidence I can make impress them with my hardworking and smart working.and I will prove I am the right employer for this job all the way for this company.

Do you feel comfortable speaking French?

3 Answers

If a customer is rude to you, what would you do?

3 Answers

Where do you see yourself in 5 or 10 years?

3 Answers

Are you familiar with a plan o gram?

2 Answers

The only question pertaining to the job was "what brought you to apply for this position at sport chek?"

2 Answers

How do you handle a difficult person?

1 Answer

Tell me why you think this position is right for you?

1 Answer

What are my expectations working in this company?

1 Answer

My expectations of Shoppers, how flexible I would be in term of hours and why I felt I would be a good fit

110 of 362 Interview Questions